Partner with Whistler Pride and Ski Festival
Be part of the Magic of Whistler Pride and Partner with us today!
GayWhistler continues to be one of the leading Gay Ski Weeks in the world especially after hosting the 2010 Olympic Winter Games.
Excellent Value: World class mountain resort offers a huge array of activities for both skier & non skier, for the foodies to the clubbers. Value hotels to luxury five diamond resorts.
Diverse mix of guests: the annual Gay and lesbian ski/snowboard week has a fantastic mix of guests from the USA, Canada, and International. Primarily gay men, but growing women’s market with more programming.
CELEBRATING 24 YEARS OF OUT ON THE SLOPES…
Born out of activism in 1992 Whistler remembers its roots and continues to evolve and balance celebration with safe welcoming spaces for the LGBT community to come together from around the world.
There are a variety opportunities for local, national and international businesses and community groups can become involved with the annual festival and partner with us in celebrating diversity.
No Cost Opportunities
There are some low cost (no cost) ways for you to partner with Whistler Pride. Here are some ideas:
– Dress your store front and show how you celebrate diversity
– Hang a flag or create your own “rainbow inspired” artwork. Remember the pride colours are:
(from left to right) Pink/Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple
– Download an official Merchant Welcome Sign for Whistler Pride
– Dress up and be part of some of the themed events and the Pride Parade. View the festival guide for more ideas Read more >>
– Share your Pride experiences on Social Media and use the #HashTag #WhistlerPride you can follow us on Twitter @gaywhistler on Instagram @gaywhistler and become a fan and like us on Facebook @gaywhistler
Partner with us with various paid marketing opportunities
There are a variety of paid marketing opporunities you are able to partner with us and get your message out and engage with the LGBT community. For more information please contact Dean Nelson at 604.288.7218 or via email at dean @ gaywhistler.com
– eNews marketing
– blog postings + Social Media compaigns
– festival activations
Top Five Reasons to Support Pride
1. The LGBT community is fiercely loyal with over 46% indicated that sponsorship of events was important in considering buying products/services
￼2. Return On Your Investment 78% of businesses agreed that participation in events have a measurable impact on sales, brand loyalty & awareness
3. Unique brand activations and interaction at a
leading Mountain Destination. The pedestrian village
of Whistler allows for incredible activations that will
reach beyond just the festival and with over 2 Million winter visitors annually, Whistler has long been a “testing” ground for new products & services. We will work with your team to create fresh, exciting and memorable branding opportunities
4. Whistler Pride is about social sustainability and is a world leader in championing LGBT rights. We work closely with our LGBT partners such as Travel Gay
Canada, IGLTA, GLISA Outgames, InterPride, CMI,
CTC, Tourism BC, Tourism Whistler in providing safe and welcoming events for everyone.
5. To have fun with global leaders from around the world. 74.9% of our guest make excess of $60,000/year 50.6% are in a leadership role and 84% vacation 3+ times/year.
Call us today and see how you can partner with us in celebrating divresity on and off the slopes.