Whistler Pride and Ski Festival: EVENT LISTINGS
Whistler Pride and Ski Festival, celebrates our silver anniversary of 25 years out on the slopes of Whistler Blackcomb from January 22 – 29, 2017.
The 2017 festival will entertain thousands with our most thrilling lineup of activities and entertainment to date! highlights include:
* Iconic international celebrity airhostess Pam Ann headlines Snow Landing
* The Cube Guys of Sleeping Giant Music headlines SNOWBALL 25
* More Special events at the CABN – Whistler Pride’s Official Gay Bar for the week!
* Friendly guided skiing/boarding groups every morning.
* Daily après skis.
* Exclusive nightime cultural programming (comedy night, the cowboy party and more…)
* All Genders, Gender Expression, All Sexuality and Sexual Expressions welcomed
* Massive closing party with big lights, big sound!
FEATURING SPECIAL GUEST DJ’S:
THE CUBE GUYS (ITALY), complete roster will be rolled out over the next coming months!
LOCAL GUEST DJ’S:
Local DJs will be rolled out by November!
LIVE PERFORMANCES BY:
PAM ANN – International comedian superstar takes flight and touches down for a Snow Landing at the 25th Anniversary of Whistler Pride! Pam has been described as,
“Cruelly funny.” – Madonna
Pam looks like a dark-haired Dusty Springfield, though she does not sound like her. – DIVA
“Highly interactive, the show is hilarious” – Le Figaro PARIS
“Just the ticket” – Time Out (New York)
“Superb” – Time Out (London)
WHISTLER PRIDE CALENDAR + COMMUNITY EVENTS
Welcome to the Whistler Pride and Ski Festival Calendar of Events. Below you will find the official events of Whistler Pride along with some partner events we think you may be interested. You can sort by various categories to quickly find the events you want learn more about.
Spring + Summer in Whistler
There is a lot to see and do once the snow retreats to the peaks of the mountain tops. As the temperatures rise and the sun comes out, guys and girls from around the world begin to shed their winter jackets to trade in their skis + snowboards for mountain bikes, in-line skates, and hiking boots. Come and experience for yourself the hot side of Whistler!